Search this site
Eyes on the Street
Eyes on the Street, managed by the WA Police Community Engagement Team is a coordinated intelligence gathering program.
The program encourages and enables state and federal government agencies, local governments and businesses to identify and report possible criminal activities and suspicious behaviour to police. To make a report please go to the "Tell Us Now" section at the bottom of this page.
- Establish partnerships between state, federal and local government, businesses and WA Police to reduce crime and criminal activity
- Provide local workers with an opportunity to participate in intelligence gathering and reporting to assist police
- Increase police intelligence
- Deter crime and criminal activity
- Increase public confidence through high visibility campaigning
State government agencies, local governments, businesses and organisations are encouraged to become involved in Eyes on the Street.
As a participant you will:
- Join in the fight against crime and criminal activity
- Gather information about suspicious occurrences and report this to police
- Encourage active participation of your employees
- Support the Eyes on the Street campaign through branding of vehicles
To become a partner in "EYES ON THE STREET" contact the coordinator on 9222 1200 or email to email@example.com